Thursday, May 28, 2009

Droplets Review

Here are just a few things i liked and didn't like on Droplets.

+
  • The music. This is the first Nitrome game that i actually enjoyed the music since Twin Shot.
  • The ending. Okay, it's the same thing they did with PowerUp, but i kind of liked the idea that
    Disguised as cute bunnies your army of ferocious monsters has succesfully been deployed all over happy land.

-
  • The second level. The pipes drove me nuts. Really!! It was the second level and it took me 10 minutes to pass (The game itself took me like 40 minutes). Getting through those tubes is ridiculously hard. I alined my droplets with the tubes, I even used a ruler to make sure i get through them and even now, after i've beaten the game it's still pretty hard to get through the tubes.
  • The difficulty. No, I'm not complaining about the game being too hard. It's just the fact that in some levels you have to figure out how to avoid different obstacles while in other levels all you do is dropping a rabbit and watching anything explode i didn't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment