Thursday, June 25, 2009

How to beat the Behemoth

Here are some tips on how to kill the Final Boss in Double Edged.



Stay at the bottom of the screen. His breath-attack won't hit you there. Make sure there are no skeletons left on the screen when he... when he.... well, when he licks the ground???

Don't touch the treasure chest. Don't waste the treasure chest. If your life-bar's under 50% the chest will contain a piece of meat.

Make sure NO sceleton will get your sword. If you lose your weapon, YOU are lost. If there are to many skeletons, make use of your Special-Attack!

2 comments:

  1. I got to this level, but the hordes of skeletons are too much for me! They first disarm me, and then kill my soldier. Could you make a video of how do GET to behemoth or give me some tips? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a tip get a friend then go on double player it makes things alot easyer

    ReplyDelete