Sunday, April 19, 2009

How did i find Nitrome?

Back in 2005 (I feel so old writing this^^) i used to play alot of flashgames on Miniclip.com.

And it happened that all of my favourite games on Miniclip (Chick Flick, Roly Poly, Feed Me and Frost Bite) were all made by the same company (You see: The genius Nitromelogo-Intros work wonders).

But i somehow lost interest in playing flashgames (Shame on me!) until i found out that there were other guys in my class playing Nitromegames.
This developed some kind of competition. We betted, who was able to complete the newest games first and stuff like that.

And then i found out about some youtubers posting Nitrome Walkthroughs and stuff (adamhermie was some kind of idol to me^^) and so i ended up posting Nitromevideos, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment